Relationships and bonds are strong, but what makes them stronger is the milestones we cross in them. In a marriage, these milestones are the anniversaries that remind couples of everything they have faced together. Anniversaries deserve a celebration, but the lockdown situation makes it difficult. So here are a few ideas on how to celebrate your wedding anniversary in the lockdown:
1. Bake a cake together: Baking a cake is one of the easiest things to do. Work together to bake your cake. Design it in your own way. And cut and enjoy it once it’s done!
2. Watch a movie: To celebrate, you could pick a movie that you have been wanting to watch, or one that has a special space in your heart, and reminds you of good times. So pick a movie with your partner and enjoy.
3. Cook together: How can a celebration be complete without food? And what could be more fun than cooking it with your partner? Pick a menu, gather the ingredients and tools, and there you go.
4. Dress up for a candlelight dinner: Once you have put in the effort of preparing for your day, it is time to enjoy a delicious meal. Make sure you dress up, and out a candle on your table. It’s a special day after all. Also, don’t forget to click pictures.
5. Cherish memories via photo album The best way to remember your journey is to look through it. So find old photo albums that are proof of your beautiful journey and cherish all moments!